Take your trading to the next level!
Please note: There are no refunds and no trial periods.
For general questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Joe Makes the Right Calls
Joseph Fahmy has consistently made accurate market calls and shared strong stocks ideas on social media and in his Weekend Videos.
This Educational Product will show you the blueprint behind many of these market calls and the reasoning for picking specific growth stocks during healthy markets. Quarterly Membership costs $495, here is what you get:
Over 8 hours of content, topics include:
- Trading Psychology
- Five Keys to Thriving as a Trader
- Historical Market Overview (1900-2018)
- Four Signs of a Healthy Market
- Identifying Market Bottoms
- Accumulation vs. Distribution
- Follow-Through Days
- How to Identify Big Winning Stocks
- Study of the Greatest Winners (Fundamental Characteristics)
- Technical Patterns Explained (Examples of the frequently occurring patterns)
- How to Use Relative Strength to find Big Winners
- Identifying Market Tops, Five Trading Lessons
- Position Size, Profits Targets
- Stop Losses, Risk Management
- Sell Rules, Technical and Fundamental Stock Screens
Members can email questions and FAQ responses will be posted after each video.
Joe’s Weekend Videos
Delivered by Saturday at 6PM EST. In depth analysis of the major market averages. The purpose is to keep people on the right side of the market and breakdown what the big institutions are doing.
Actionable Trade Ideas
Joe will provide his current watch list of stocks and plenty of idea generation during healthy markets. All disclosures will be presented along with these ideas.
Mid-week Market Notes
Delivered on Wednesday by 8PM EST. This will either be written notes or a video to review what has happened so far in the week and what to expect for the remainder of the week.
Once a Month Screening Webinar
This will be a live interaction where Joe will go through his weekend stock screens and members can ask questions. (All recordings will be archived for those unable to attend live).